HBR recently published a post that stated innovative leaders manage risk, demonstrate curiosity, and seize opportunity better than non-innovative ones. Whether you manage sales at an enterprise organization or a startup, in IT or manufacturing, these traits are both universal and undeniable.
That’s why we’ve curated our top performing posts of 2016 for sales leaders who know how, or want to know more about how to manage change.
Gone are the days of taking a backseat to innovation. If you want to stay on top, you need to adapt. This roundup provide valuable tactics, cutting-edge methodologies and boundless opportunities for sales leaders’ further learning.
The reality is that someday, over time, most companies are going to embrace social selling. We’re still very much in the early adopter phase of the maturity curve. The question is: why is your company doing it now or evaluating doing it in the future?
Listening to podcasts is a terrific way to nudge your mind out of its accustomed habits and whet your creative edge with some fresh ideas. Numerous thoughtful sales and marketing innovators share their very best insights in short, easily absorbed bites that you can listen to while you’re driving to your next meeting. Here’s our choice for the ten best sales and marketing podcasts out there.
Did you know that the average B2B company is at risk of losing nearly three-quarters of their current customers in the next four years? A massive Gallup research study of over 108,000 respondents worldwide found that only 29 percent of B2B customers are entirely engaged, while the remaining 71 percent are potentially ready to switch their loyalty to competitors. How can you stem this discouraging tide?
What do hundreds of sales, marketing and sales enablement leaders and professionals think about social selling? Our latest research set to find out. A few weeks ago we published an infographic outlining the details of our State of Digital Sales Survey. We highlighted sales leaders top priorities and challenges, as well as the benefits of a consistent social selling approach.