UserZoom is the de facto standard for UX interface design, testing and feedback of all software and websites. UserZoom makes user research a standard practice in the design process, empowering businesses with the UX Insights they need to deliver great digital experiences using best-in-class research software and services.
• Banks and financial institutions
• Healthcare providers
• eCommerce and retail
• Enterprise technology (SaaS applications)
• Media and entertainment
UserZoom’s buyers are UX designers of software and website applications. The company’s sales process can sometimes be difficult as there are buyers who would prioritize aesthetics over usability.
• UserZoom had an aggressive growth target of 100% in 2 years, and it needed to build sales pipeline fast to accomplish its goal.
• Sales professional churn at both UserZoom and its acquisitions had been higher than the industry standard, and the company needed to devise an onboarding and retention plan that’s rooted in skills development.
• To reduce churn, UserZoom needed to improve the retention and growth of its existing accounts in order to maximize its CAGR rates.
• The company can achieve its goals by using Signal intelligence monitoring to reverse-engineer the Sphere of Influence of their existing customers and verticals, kickstarting new verticals and generating quick wins in these markets.
Program success was evaluated using Sales for Life’s measurement framework, which is grounded on the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model as per industry best practice.
While much of social selling enablement is focused strictly on training, Sales for Life’s model is built around knowledge transfer and application.
This is ultimately tied to sales results and ROI. It was through this approach that UserZoom was able to correlate actual sales results through application of learning.
• Signal Intelligence Monitoring was one of multiple sales initiatives (tools, skills development, onboarding) that helped UserZoom exceed its 100% aggressive growth plans. We worked diligently to integrate our IP into the fabric of UserZoom’s marketing, enablement, and operations of other initiatives.
• Signal Intelligence Monitoring has become one of UserZoom’s key account planning strategies. Each seller now creates a “War Room” for each of their accounts to monitor triggers, referrals, insights, and competitive intelligence.
Happy with the results, UserZoom has entered a reinforcement phase with Sales for Life to expand Signal intelligence monitoring to other sales divisions.
With behavior change as the core driving principle, Sales for Life continues to support all of UserZoom’s sales professionals to ensure that they’re ahead of the learning curve.
“If had not been for our Social Selling outreach (through key account planning), this opportunity would have been completely overlooked. Our own customer was considering another solution for their adjacent business unit.”
Customer Success Support & Account Development Enterprise ++ Majors
Learn how Sales for Life’s solutions can help you transform your organization to serve today’s buyer with digital and social selling.